1. Logisto Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Logisto”) is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and its associates including but not limited to transporters, drivers, service providers, employees.
2. In the course of conduct of its business operations and activities; Logisto may collect, accumulate, store and process information about its customers and associates which may include personal information of confidential nature.
3. Logisto endeavours to safeguard and ensure the security of all the information, data, (including but not limited to personal and confidential data) provided by the customer and associates and would take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of any information pertaining to them.
4. Such measures would include reasonable physical and electronic security, confidentiality clauses, processes and policies and reasonable measures to protect data held in electronic format and their transmission over networks.
5. Logisto undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers or associates to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
Conform to legal requirements or comply to legal and regulatory requirements
Protect and defend Logisto’s rights, interests or property
Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services
6. Logisto will limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the customers. Logisto may use and share the information provided by the customers with its associates and third parties for providing services and any service-related information for contacting the customers regarding service delivery or any problems with services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose the customer information to one or more agents, associates or contractors of Logisto but in such cases all such parties would be asked to comply with the privacy norms and use the information exclusively for the intended purpose.
7. The aspect of security and protection of data is not applicable in case of events of force majure or any such event not in the normal control of human capacity