1. Logisto Technologies Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as “Logisto”) hereby explicitly specifies that Logisto is an aggregator and/or a facilitator for the services of commercial vehicles & vehicle towing service providers and that we (Logisto) do not own any rights of ownership, lease, hire purchase, occupancy, utility of the said commercial vehicles or towing vehicles or employ drivers, navigators or other personnel associated with the vehicle in any manner. Logisto merely provides a process-technology platform as a lead generating link for bringing together buyers and suppliers of for the said services.
2. Logisto shall in any manner or under any circumstances, not be liable, accountable or responsible for the quality of service delivered by the suppliers of such services or their conduct before, during or after the delivery of service.
3. By choosing to place service request to a supplier of logistics services via Logisto platform, you agree that Logisto will not be responsible, liable or accountable for any losses or damages or claims or loss of profit or any other compensation resulting from any act of omission or commission or negligence on part of the supplier of logistics services or vehicle towing services, their agents or any other involved third party (e.g. loaders, khalasi). In this context you understand and agree that the service contract is between the supplier of service and you with Logisto merely providing a platform for the same.
4. Whereas Logisto makes it explicit that the company (Logisto) has absolutely no control whatsoever on the quality of service provided by the service provider, Logisto shall make reasonable endeavour to improve the quality of service delivery and customer experience. Such endeavour may include but is not limited to:
Screening of service provider basis customer feedback
Providing timely information to customer and driver regarding vehicles, drivers and charges
5. In all cases the maximum liability contingent upon Logisto shall be limited to the price quoted by Logisto for the overall service which is inclusive of service provider charges and Logisto fee.
6. Logisto shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including any unfortunate incident, Force Majure event or any other consequence such as injury or death of any personnel or damage to a third party which may occur consequential to the delivery of service by the service provider to you. All such matters shall be between you and the provider of services.
7. The courts in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction on matters in dispute pertaining to these terms and conditions
8. The quotation provided by Logisto via the QuickQoute tool or otherwise is on the basis of an approximation of standard rates and estimated distances.
9. The actual amount may vary according to variables of distances, time, destination and sources of procurement, resources, charges of labour and its fluctuations, taxes and other contingencies and force majeure instances.
10. The Quotation is an approximation and the object of the quotation is to give an idea to the customer and in no way shall be construed as a commitment of price or cost.
11. In case of the aforesaid variables, the Company disclaims its liability as the aforesaid events are beyond the control of the Company.
12. Your booking the service at Logisto shall mean that you undertake to duly comply with the norms of payment at actual as per the invoice submitted by Logisto
13. The foregoing limitations and exclusions apply to the extent permitted by law.